All recipe posts are written by our co-founder Jennifer J. Yoo unless otherwise noted.
This sweet and spicy strawberry gochujang roasted mixed nuts has been my minor contribution to various gatherings over the holidays. It's perfect as a snack on its own, with cocktails pre-dinner, or topped on salad.
TIME 25 minutes
- 4 1/2 cups of mixed nuts
- 2 tablespoons jinjang soy sauce or 5 year aged ganjang soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons infrared roasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons oil (I used grape seed oil)
- 3 tablespoons strawberry gochujang
- Preheat oven to 350°F .
- Add all ingredients together and mix thoroughly so that the sauce coats all of the nuts.
- Roast in oven for about 20 minutes. Let it cool before breaking it up and serving.
© 2019, Gotham Grove