All recipe posts are written by our co-founder Jennifer J. Yoo unless otherwise noted.
I have been in love with the Ganso Seasoned Soy Sauce ever since I tried it during my first visit with the Hanega team. Ganso is made up of three ingredients, soy sauce, aged vinegar, and honey, giving it an ultimate trio of flavors, sweet, sour and salty. You really don't need much else to create a meal when you use ganso, and that is what I did with our quick chicken and broccoli.
TIME 20 minutes
SERVES 2 as a main course
- 1 lb chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 Tablespoons ganso (seasoned soy sauce)*
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- Infrared-roasted sesame oil, to be drizzled
- Blanch broccoli for couple of minutes, then rinse under cold water and set aside. Put oyster sauce and ganso in a bowl and set aside.
- Meanwhile coat chicken breast strips with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken into a heated (and oiled) wok cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the blanched broccoli and the sauce.
- Cook for another couple minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Drizzle sesame oil prior to serving. Serve over steamed rice.
© 2019, Gotham Grove