All recipe posts are written by our co-founder Jennifer J. Yoo unless otherwise noted.
This is the magic sauce of our household. A mix between a pesto and a dressing, it goes well with everything. We use this on sliced tomatoes or fried eggs, tossed around with pasta, or with grilled seafood which is actually one of my favorite ways.
TIME 10 minutes
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 1/3 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup perilla leaves
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon HYO vinegar
- 4 teaspoons cheongjang soy sauce
- 1/2 cup perilla oil
- Rinse and dry all of the herbs and chop. Put in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add the rest of the ingredients minus the pine nuts. Mix well.
- Pour liquid ingredients into the the herbs. Mix well and it's ready to use.
© 2019, Gotham Grove