All recipe posts are written by our co-founder Jennifer J. Yoo unless otherwise noted.
Delicate yet full of flavor, this simple vinaigrette made using the ginkgo HYO 5 aged vinegar is perfect with summer heirloom tomatoes or simply drizzled on top of your favorite greens.
TIME 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup plus a dash HYO vinegar
- 2 sprigs of thyme, stem removed
- 1 small shallot, chopped fine
- 1/2 teaspoon raw turbinado sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- couple good cranks of pink peppercorns*
- couple good cranks of black pepper
- Sliced heirloom tomatoes, capers, shallots and thyme leaves (pictured above)
- Grilled raddichio
- Butter lettuce, fennel
- Rinse and dry all of the herbs and chop. Put in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add the rest of the ingredients minus the pine nuts. Mix well.
- Pour liquid ingredients into the the herbs. Mix well and it's ready to use.
© 2019, Gotham Grove