Photo by Neal Santos
I never had sorbet made with vinegar before that this one made by Chef Michael Cher of LALO for our collaborative dinner just blew my mind. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
- 1 can coconut milk (13.5oz)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup aged plum vinegar
- 1 inch knob of ginger peeled
Photo by Kiki Aranita
- Combine all ingredients in a pot and stir on med-low heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to boil and turn off immediately.
- Allow the mixture to steep with the ginger for 15 minutes then strain and refrigerate.
- Once it’s cooled completely it’s ready to pour into and ice cream machine.
© 2019, Gotham Grove